Come join us Friday, December 11th for a night of fun and festivities!
5:30PM - Community Candle Lighting, Hanukkah Crafts
Bring your Hanukkiyah, Friends & Family to light the 6th Candle for Hanukkah!
Latkepalooza is a community latke tasting contest where members make & donate their favorite
latkes. To learn more and to register to participate, visit www.TempleMenorah.org
6:30PM - Family Shabbat Service
7:45PM - Community Hanukkah Dinner & Latkepalooza Awards
Dinner is $5 per child, $10 per adult, or $25 for a family of 5.
RSVP Required by December 4th, only 200 seats available so sign up soon!
Latke Contest Rules:
• Latkes must be fried
• Use of Potatoes not a requirement
• Make 'em Sweet, Savory, or Spicy
• Bite Size (2"-2.5" in diameter)
May Not Contain:
• Meet or Peanut/Peanut Products
Latke Drop Off:
• November 30-December 4
• From 7:30am-5:00am
Please Include With Your Latke:
• Name of Latkes
• Condiments to accompany them
• Ingredients List (Recipe encouraged but not
• Your name clearly labeled
• Commemorative Latke Platter and engraved spatula
• Bragging Rights for 1 year
• Others to be announced
Latkes will be served at the Community Hanukkah
Celebration, December 11th from 5:30pm-6:30pm. Winner
will be announced at 8:00pm (need not be present to win)
We want to year from you! Help us get into the Hanukkah spirit by sharing
your first, favorite, most memorable, or funniest Hanukkah memory. We will be
featuring these videos/stories on our Facebook Page and sharing them at all
our Hanukkah activities.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR STORY:
1. Email us 1-2 paragraphs and include your photo or a photo capturing your memory or
2. Email us a 30 sec-1 minute video of you and/or your kids telling us the story
3. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions must be received by December 4, 2015